SRTM Heightmap 5400x2700
1 x JPEG 5400x2700 with 8bit height values
1 pixel per 4 minutes latitude
Attribution: Heightmap based on SRTM : https://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/srtm/2020 and preprocessed by Sean Bradley : https://sbcode.net/topoearth/srtm-heightmap/#license
The source data used to create the images and other data linked in this page was downloaded from Shuttle Radar Topography Mission (SRTM)
- Data and images created from the source data and provided on this page as images and other data formats, should NOT be used for navigation, safety or any other purpose where precise data is required.
- Data and images created from the source data and provided on this page as images and other data formats, is sourced from various other data sets of varying quality and have may have their own further license requirements attached.
- Any modifications to the source data are Copyright 2020 © Sean Bradley and are provided without any warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- All of the source data used to create the images and data further provided by this site was obtained from public domain data sources.
- Any repurposed data may have been amplified, simplified or adjusted in some other way intended for the purpose of using in my 3d modelling tutorials.
- My name, Sean Bradley, or this website cannot be used in any way that suggests endorsement of any further derived products created from the images and data supplied by this website or my courses without specific prior written permission.
- If you use the images provided by this website, you must attach an attribution link to this page that shows the license and disclaimers so that any further users are aware of the sources, limitations and quality of the data provided by this website.
- The attribution should be visible enough and easily accessible for users so that they are aware of the conditions contained in the licenses and disclaimers.
The images provided on this website are repurposed from publicly available source data.
You can do this to, however my reproductions,
- are unique,
- they are not the same as you find on the source data websites,
- they were interpreted using closed source code also written by me to reproduce the outputs provided for free on these web pages.
- all differences from the original source data are Copyright 2020 © Sean Bradley.
- any usage of the images downloaded from this website must contain attribution pointing to this web page.