This whole project that was built in this course, can be forked or cloned from GitHub.
git clone https://github.com/Sean-Bradley/TypeScriptSocketIO-MiniGames.git cd TypeScriptSocketIO-MiniGames npm install npm install -g typescript npm run dev
You can improve this project by modifying it anyway you wish to make a game that you or other people may enjoy to play.
Some suggestions to get you started could be,
- Add the players Winning Amount to the Winners Alert Panel
- Add the winners screen names to the Chat Window along side the result declaration
- Add Buttons to guess all even numbers, or all odd numbers
- Make the Game Names in the HTML Nav and Game Panels dynamic from the GameStates rather than hard coded
- Use jQuery in the client.ts to dynamically create each of the games panels and Navigation items