Constellations BSC5 Branch
The Constellations example demonstrates,
- using the CSS2DRenderer to generate labels for the stars and constellations,
- using the THREE.Points and THREE.BufferGeometry to create the stars mesh,
- using the THREE.ShaderMaterial to render the stars in different colors and sizes,
- using the THREE.Line and THREE.LineBasicMaterial to draw the constellation lines,
- loading resources, such as the star and constellation data into the project by using the XMLHttpRequest object.
To load the Constellations example, checkout the bsc5 branch.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11