Examples : Engraving
Realtime circular text engraving.
This examples demonstrates,
- Using CSG Subtract to create a ring by creating a larger CylinderBufferGeometry and subtracting a smaller CylinderBufferGeometry from it.
- Using the THREE.FontLoader.
- Using the Raycaster with the dblclick event to focusing the controls target to the point clicked on the mesh.
- Replacing a Mesh geometry at runtime
- Bending a Mesh around a radius
- Using CSG Subtract to subtract the generated text geometry from the ring geometry to create the engraved text effect